Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp Seed Oil is perfect for most skin types. As an incredibly nourishing oil for skin on many levels, Hemp Seed Oil plumps the look of your skin, firms and tightens your skin’s appearance, and provides powerful antioxidant activity to help promote beautiful skin. Hemp Seed Oil’s benefits do not stop there. People with oily skin and clogged pores swear by it because Hemp Seed Oil is moisturizing without adding to the problem. Those with sensitive skin love how gentle it is.
What is Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp Seed Oil comes from the seeds of the hemp plant, which is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species. You have probably heard of Cannabis as it relates to marijuana, but the species used to make the drug contains higher levels of the component “tetrahydrocannabinol (THC),” which is the component that contains psychoactive properties. Regular hemp, however, has much lower concentrations of THC (less than 0,1%), and higher concentrations of “cannabidiol (CBD),” which actually reduces or eliminates the psychoactive effects.
The hemp seeds themselves DO NOT contain THC.
How does Hemp Seed Oil benefit the skin?
As we mentioned, Hemp Seed Oil is full of elements that essentially act as food for your skin, leaving it nourished and healthy. Here is what that means as far as the look and feel of skin:
- Plumps tired, dry skin: Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin gets dry halfway through the day, you may want to try this oil, since continued use over time will help your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Balance Oily Skin: Because Hemp Seed Oil does not clog pores, it has often thought to be the ideal moisturizer for skin that has suffered from these issues.
- Skin calming: If you could use some relief from the feeling of some temporary skin irritation, this may be the oil for you. Hemp Seed Oil is naturally calming and the moisture it provides combats temporary discomfort.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Hemp Seed Oil can protect against different environmental factors and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Suitable for all skin types: What do you do if your skin is just struggling? Maybe you have clogged pores or dryness all at once. Hemp Seed Oil is calming and soothing while providing just the right amount of moisture.